Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fresh and Clean

Saturday...

Well, I had the entire day off yesterday, and a friend volunteered to come over and help me clean my condo. I mean, what am I supposed to do say, no? Long story short, laundry got done, my kitchen and bathroom are immaculate and I stayed on the mellow side for once. I think I was even asleep by midnight...it was nice.

After getting 8 hours of sleep for once, getting up this morning was the hardest thing ever. With no alcohol to burn off, well not too much, it seemed as if the entire day I may have been walking on air. Putting items together from the moment I walked in and getting ready for brunch.

Have I ever mentioned how I feel about brunch? The worst possible shift for a human being to work. According to Barton that is only if you drink, and guess who falls into that category? Don't get me wrong I love eating brunch, if I am up that early, but damned if I won't stick to my words about working it.

Ah well, another day come and gone. One correction from yesterday's post. Since I tend to confuse a lot of my own words from time to time, Davon Crest is on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, not in Pennsylvania. As much as I would love to put that editing issue on The Brain, it is my own. We get so much from farms in that state I tend to just type that as force of habit...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute - I could have sworn I saw you at BL on Saturday, haha.

- Q