Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Times, They Are A-Changing...Our Menu?

Where to start?

Well, I had off yesterday and had lunch with one friend and dinner with 3 others. Starting at Jaleo for drinks downtown and ending at the W hotel with the J&G. I really would love to get into the details of the evening. Let's just say dinner went well except for a few unexpected guests thinking they ruled the Interwebz with blogs and comments on sites like yelp.com, while completely unaware of who yours truly worked for...

More important is one of our first reviews was published recently in the Washington Times. I would love to rip whoever wrote this a new one, but to each their own, I guess. I mean, that is if we really don't have a bread service (which we do upon request) or ever served sea bass (which we don't).

The list goes on...I think it is poorly written, and I'm telling you, I know poor writing! (Ask The Brain about the condition of some of my blog posts...) Don't even get me started on the pic! (below)

They at least could have made sure I was looking a the fucking camera. This almost beats the redundant quote for OnTap I had several months ago...

No comments: