Monday, May 18, 2009

Rocky Start

Saturday...

Did I ever write about how I am the first one here just about every morning? I only mention this because I got here 30 minutes early today, and it has been happening like that since I started working for Barton. Well, except for one day 3 weeks ago when I sent a text saying I would be ten minutes late, and still got grilled as to why I was late (it was The Brain's fault...).

OK, I understand when the boss says be here by a certain time then that's what is expected, but seriously. I won't go into details, but you best believe no one is here before me since that day.

Today we will be running to get some rocks, yes rocks, for the pond on the patio. I mean, it looks nice right now, but it could look much better. I have before and after shots as well so it should be a great comparison. Hopefully after we open, since the owner has already given me the thumbs up, I can slide all of this video to my producer and he can do something with it.

On that front, you know, the pilot? It will happen still, if my chef is going to get his own TV show I do not see him having any objection to projecting my own fate in front of a camera.

Time to start the day!

No comments: