Monday, June 15, 2009

The View From Upstairs

Saturday night...

Actually kind of slow as far as I am concerned. The best part of the evening was a party of 30 that sat upstairs, in the area that has an incomplete bar and a faux fireplace. They enjoyed their food, and got to see what many people have yet to, since the upstairs technically isn't open yet.

The bar was packed tonite the entire evening, and this is the first night I actually beat the other manager in getting out of the restaurant. It was great, too bad it's still almost 1am and I am in at 9am tomorrow! Brunch sucks for those who drink the night before and have to work it.

Though if you are going to be hungover you might was well get paid for it. Oh yeah, I think I heard something about a group of friends coming in to eat soon, possibly the week that Barton is gone for the entire week as well???

Sounds like fun to me!

No comments: