Monday, June 8, 2009

Walk-Ins

Wow...

First week completed and 2 brunch services in. Things are moving along at a rapid pace around here. A few hiccups which seem to be the case, we are still ordering supplies for the kitchen and the walk-in is a...well it's a little out of order. My chef and I spend an hour or so on it each day to make it look OK. Only to look at it 3 hours later with frustration again. I think within 3 weeks the kitchen will be set for good.

We did well over 100 covers every night after Wednesday, with 230 on Friday and I did not look at the numbers from Saturday but they were big. We did just over 130 for our second brunch, that's an ass kicking when you are just learning the plates, LOL. Everything ran smooth though, I think I am losing weight with just how much I sweat out every night over the wood grille.

We still have yet to be on opentable.com or anything, but people are walking by and coming in with smiles asking to make reservations in person. We had 3 tables sit outside on the patio for over 3 hours today. 2 guys sat outside, drink 10, yes 10 beers a piece and then had 2 bottles of wine with some food afterwards. They walked out with more coordination then you would think possible. I for one would have been passed out after the beer...and a bottle of wine. hahaha.

Ciao.

No comments: