Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Duck!

Tuesday...

So, another week has started and a manager walked in on crutches and was given the "go ahead" to go home. Lucky bastard, it's all good though. I was told I could take a day off this week. Am I wrong to think that I can't though? I mean, its not like I have someone who can back me up if I am not here. Oh well, I will take my day off and say thanks. Although I still will sneak into here to do the special for the evening and the ordering.

I use the word sneak because I don't believe anyone in this place has ever been able to do that. I will accomplish this, with my "ninja vanish" powers when it is time to leave. "Ninja vanish" being just that, now you see me now you don't, after all it is my day off. Silent death, bitches.

I also had a sit down with Bob and HR the other day. Whenever you get sat down by HR and another manager of some kind it's never usually a good thing. So when they walked through the doors and into the office the first thought to roll through my head was...Well this is fucked up, I give up 80 hours a week for 3 weeks and I'm about to get fired for doing everything I was told to do.....

Well, it didn't turn out that way. Good thing too because I think the HR guy could tell I was about as nervous as one of Dick Cheney's hunting buddies. I was told "This isn't a separation conversation, Mr. Chase..." Then, snark, my thoughts being, "Could you tell I was ready to hand over my keys...oh hold on, I DON'T HAVE ANY!!"

Long story short, they found out about this blog. I guess it was inevitable, though I didn't really try to hide it or anything. I was told it was because they took the computer from this office and found the site on it from the cookies. Eh, whether or not that's true is left to be seen. It's cool, though I prefer to stay below the radar, and that is basically gone now.

Well, that and "Dad" coming back from his winter home in Florida and ordering the special on his first night here. That man never ordered a special when my chef was around. Someone must be whispering in his ear. Hope they were good words...

No comments: