Monday, March 16, 2009

Ugh

Monday...

Crazy day all day. Started with a phone call, which seems to be a daily thing, at 8:15am about when an order would be delivered. Um listen people, I just place the orders, I don't know when they're going to fucking show up with the food any better than you do! Instead of calling me, I have a better idea, how about you call the fucking vendor and ask them? Maybe that's just crazy talk...

Anyways, this weekend I went out and bought a new toy. See, since I promised this year I would get more photos online for the blog, I purchased the Mino, which is a video camera the size of an iPod. I also got insurance on the thing because I will abuse it. I got some vid on here from my first day with it, and though it is raw footage hopefully I can figure out (with the help of The Brain) how to just upload it onto the blog.

Tonite was a busy night and some family members came in this evening. I made up an amuse (while we were busy) of a pan seared scallop over a fennel salad tossed in some champagne vinegar herbs and really good olive oil. Well, I send it out and step into the kitchen office to grab something, when I see a text on my phone that says "FYI my girl is allergic to seafood."

Really, dude?
Nice, bring a person who is allergic to seafood to a seafood restaurant. NEVER EVER EVER EVER!!! do that, I mean its like walking into Morton's and asking for the shrimp linguine! Though I'm proud of our very few non-seafood options, don't order that here!

No comments: