Sunday, March 8, 2009

Uh, I Got Nothin'

Saturday...

Another week come and gone. I wish I could say tomorrow was a day off, but I will find myself up early in the morning trying to catch up on all the things I was unable to do during the week. Everything from laundry to paying bills, and then working on the pilot. Tonite wasn't half as busy as last week, but I ran 2 specials and both of them sold out by 9pm. I had 12 orders of each, so I must be doing something right if that's happening.

So I know I have been talking about being here at work all too often and missing out on a lot of activities outside of these walls, but some ground has been covered. I have developed 3 more recipes this week to fit into this diet plan. I can now make a shrimp salad that you can eat an entire cup of and it only has 210 calories. I have a chicken salad that isn't far off from that as well. I dropped 4 pounds this week, and I have still been going to the gym of course.

Working 80 hours is hardly a deterrent for that...yeah right. Discounting my admitted drinking, I am developing some story of success with this weight loss thing. Everyone says you need to cut out alcohol, well if I continue to make progress with what I am doing I can't wait to call BS!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: