Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sucking Heinies

Thursday...

Well, today was no different from the past 2 weeks. I have been here for around 13 hours, which is becoming an average so maybe it will sink in and become routine soon. That and the mini keg of Heineken that I seem to go through in less then a week. I'll be in Betty Ford before too long if this keeps up.

Just like the post office slogan about delivering mail, or actors stating the show must go on, so must life. I have had to cancel yet another meeting with Panas Gourmet because of my current situation. I have even had lay off other plans besides missing that wedding last weekend. The diet plan I had been working on has been put on hold as well, but I myself continue to eat like a rabbit...with the exception of the Heineken I guess.

None of that is good, but what is good is that the pilot I spoke about several months ago is making strides once again. It seems like no matter how much I work, my colleagues around me won't let me give up on it. Kudos to them for sticking with me and helping develop this. Two of us are actually meeting up this weekend to do some filming of me cooking to get the kinks out, if you know what I mean.

By the end of the month we should actually have some footage of...aw, fuckin' A. Every time I think we'll have something we won't, so one day it'll just be here...so keep checking in every day!

No comments: