Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Bear Market

Tuesday...

Last night was a bear, bear meaning at was almost unbearable to stand through. We did less then 50 covers once again, and it's not only this place that is slowing down. I don't want to talk about that though.

Onto more progressive things for this year. I can't wait to be at home tonite and have an actual hour to myself to get things done. I have to send out several emails to start networking for what is to come. Party of 90 with the family is next Sunday, Panas Gourmet next Thursday, and the chili competition in NYC on the 24th.

For the party with the fam I only know one of the items I will be making, and it includes truffles, hehehe. I will send off several recipe ideas to the catering company I am to meet with next Thursday. In turn, hopefully a few of the ideas I send will pique their interest into seeing the product itself. The chili competition will just be a fun trip, nuff said. Depending how many people enter I expect to...well, I expect to win this one dammit. Then there is that pilot I was so hell bent on several months ago. I will start nagging to get my foot in the door once again. By the time it happens I just hope it was worth the wait.

Oh yeah, and as a small addition to a "resolution" this year, I intend to post waaaaaaayyy more pictures when I go onto events this time around. Visuals kill the written word, I figure, so I will be better at that this year. This blog has been going on for a few months now and I only intend to make it better with time.

No comments: