Tuesday, January 6, 2009

CRS

Monday...

Slow doesn't really cover what is going on here right now. It's rather sad in a way to watch the servers begin to get a little "cut-throat" if you will, about the table coming in. Yet it does mean that I need to stay especially on my toes about keeping the proper rotation of food and labor during these times.

Onto the diet...I don't even want to call it that anymore. I had some wheat pasta last night with a bunch of steamed veges that I added to it. Hardly what I would call spaghetti by any means, but it tasted damn good to eat some carbs for once!!!

I am on my 4th container of pom juice and 3rd of carrot juice. I am taking both of those for another week and I will be done with those juices for good. I am surprised my stomach hasn't rejected it thus far, rejected being a nice way to put it!

Panas gourmet catering sauces to come up with, and a new project in the works with a friend similar to what was going on with 1435 Girard. The Culinary Renegade Society, be on the look out because I already have 3 confirmed venues that a friend and I will be doing events. Can't wait...

Oh yeah, since it is the new year and the holidays are finally over, it's time for me to get back on my producer about that damn pilot. It will happen!

No comments: