Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blue Renegades

Saturday...

Closing this evening, so I got to stroll into the kitchen at 1pm which gave me some extra time to work off that PM Medicine that puts you into a fog the next day. It is absolutely beautiful out and its only February, funny, or not. I will be working on a station tonite as well, I am choosing the cold side this evening, one because I intend to go out tonite, and two because I can. The cook I am placing on the hot line may bitch, but let him disagree openly with me on that. Need to swing by a birthday party of sorts for one of my female acquaintances this evening. Not one to disappoint, I made the commitment several weeks ago.

Before strolling into work, I was able to check out a possible venue for CRS to get off the ground and running. This beautiful row house located near Dupont Circle looked primed and ready for such an event. We seemed to be on the same page as well with what we were looking to do. The guy who owns the home was awesome, and has thrown events at his home before for a PAC called Blue Catapult...the motto being "Keep Congress Blue," which you will never find me complaining about!

So after going over some logistics and expectations, it was time for my partner to go show a house and for me to scurry into work.

Ciao!

No comments: