Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sick, Tired and Still Working

Long week...

Sick and under the weather for the majority of this week. Did I take a day off? Wouldn't dream of it as long as I can hold down food. Much to talk about that happened over the weekend as well. Sorry I haven't been able to sit down and actually tell some of the things that have happened.

Quick notes on everything, Mike Way made my gut hurt from laughter at the Improv, I am in contact with Panas Gourmet and hopefully will meet up again with them soon. My producer friend J Glaze has returned for a visit from Vegas where he is working with a production company, talks of catering an album release party surfaced last night. I am working the line every moment I am here while my chef runs around like crazy trying to keep the 4 Horseman happy.

That's about all the time I have, gotta go make a black bean soup for lunch!

No comments: