Sunday, October 26, 2008

Brain Freeze

Saturday...

First of all let me apologize for the, uh...slacking that has been going on with me and The Brain. It has been a week of, uh, HELL.

Too much to talk about and to be honest my brain (no pun intended) is frozen. This pilot is quickly approaching and the script is finally coming together. Plus I have several very close friends coming in next week to eat Saturday night. Thank goodness there isn't a Skins game next Sunday because I would be looking at another sleepless night. It's not like the week was crazy busy here at the restaurant, but in my mind I haven't slowed down since the tailgate last Sunday.

The changing of the weather is upon us and I have made chicken noodle soup 3 times the past 2 weeks, as I don't intend to get sick this winter (knock on wood). As my cooks and friends alike begin to get the sniffles I see that this is going to be a looooong winter.

This week has flown by once again, back to that "Hell" thing, and I have gotten to play with several foods new to the season. Spaghetti and butternut squash, sweet potatoes, pumpkin and much more. Unfortunately not much more is coming to my mind though!

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: