Monday, October 6, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray!

Monday morning...

I have a full staff finally! I mean, I have someone to fabricate the fish, cooks on the line, and a prep cook? Wow, I almost don't know what to do with myself. Clean, clean, and clean more, I guess. I have some golden beets left over from the weekend, so I may try to bust out a soup tonite with it.

Football talk, why is that my Terps will knock off some of the best teams according to national polls and then get spanked by a team like UVA? UVA!? They lost to DUKE. No, not Duke basketball, fucking Duke football! 31 nuthin...I wont speak about that the rest of the week.

As for my Washington Redskins? Winning, and the coach is still telling the team and the media we are leaving points on the field. I am horny for Zorny, this team may be about to make a statement in the NFL. The playbook isn't even completely opened up, and the defense was banged up and missing 3 starters. Sorry, I'm going off the subject.
HIP HIP HOORAY! (How gay is that anyway? I don't care!)

And happy freaking Monday, I need to start cleaning.

No comments: