Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sunday Wrap Up

Tuesday morning, traffic was a bitch this morning!

But back to the Sunday was the J crew...

Sunday morning started like every other day of the week for me, early. Well, by early I mean anything before 9am that entails major responsibilities. So at 8am I was already up and packing my car in Bethesda...it was enough of a challenge storing food for 40 people in 1 refrigerator, yes I am that talented, I know.

I digress as usual, after everything was stuffed in my car shortly before 10am and I was on the road to pick up my partner. From there it was to my parents house because that's where the real equipment stays, they have a house with a shed and a yard...trump card.

At that point it was about 10:30am and time to load the truck that I take to the games. The truck gets stacked with 2 tables, a tent, the grill, 4 coolers worth of food, ice, and of course plenty of beer.

After that it was finally time to head to the stadium. We got there before the damn gates even opened. That would mean we got there 4+ hours before game time, ugghhh. After a 10 minute wait we were let in, and we were probably just over 100 cars back in line so we weren't the only crazies out! It took just over 30 minutes, with the help of some of the group, to set everything up and get the grill going just in time for the birthday girl to arrive in style, fashionably late!

All in all pics were taken, food was devoured, smiles were plentiful, beer was flowing and BAM it was 3pm and time to break down because I had a Skins game to enjoy, dammit!

Time to get into the kitchen, spaghetti squash arrived this morning, but I can't remember which fish I even ordered to come in this morning....

No comments: