Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Boxed In

Wednesday...

It's barely noon and I'm craving that sweet bubbly to touch my lips. Yes, it may turn out to be another one of those days. I'm off to work in a few minutes but have already learned (not a day later) that before I even enter this chili cook-off I spoke of, well, it ain't gonna happen. The day of this cook-off is the same day we have scheduled to tape the TV pilot my team and I have long awaited to do. So one obviously trumps the other. Guess I will just have to wait until May to square off with the best in the city again.

Two parties tonite, so I have plenty to keep me busy along with the ongoing planning of a party that I am setting up for next weekend.

Side note: Remember that dryer that caught on fire almost 2 months ago in the restaurant? Well the dryer got delivered last Tuesday...it looks really pretty in that box. Get it?

No comments: