Thursday, November 20, 2008

Couched

Thursday...

Not much going on around here today. Actually that's because I am at home sitting on my ass!!! Another rare day where I don't have much planned and don't intend on getting much done other then paying some friggin bills.

A little progress on the pilot though, as our sponsor has stepped in and got us in the process of finally getting some studio time. Tonite I will be checking out the host of the pilot at Topaz at 8pm. He will be hosting a little comic session with new comics, some first time stand-ups. In his own words "this could sting a little," but I am not too concerned about the other newbies. I want to see how my host, Mike Way, last years "best up and coming comic in DC" can bring things around to keep the laughs rolling!

Cause he'll be doing the same on my TV show!

No comments: