Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Not So Public Access?

Oh yeah,

Now that I am actually awake and have some random thoughts on my mind I will rattle them off. This pilot is still going to happen, God knows when, but it will. The issue we faced the first time around simply won't happen again. It may have been partly my fault for not getting my sponsor involved sooner. This public access studio never gave my producer an answer to let us use the studio. Public fucking access, what should be so difficult about that? This isn't Comcast here, OK?

Anyways, I call up my sponsor and she laughs at me for not getting her involved sooner. Kinda came across like an agent telling their client, I got this. So next time around it will be much easier. She has more invested in the studio with her equipment than the studio has to offer itself.

Well, now that we have more time, of course we want to go back and go over everything we can to improve on it. I have now involved an old friend for some graphic designs to be displayed on the green screen that is in the studio. Should be pretty cool, but with that comes an entire plethora of opinions and ideas by everyone involved.

Great...no one is getting paid for this, we are all good at what we do in our respective fields, and someone has to spearhead everything to make sure it is what's (this just sounds wrong) "in the best interest of the project." How do you tell someone that you don't like their idea because it brings the wrong appearance to the show? How do you tell someone else that it's not their decision on what is going to happen? Who the fuck is in charge in the first place?

To that and everything else I say, this is what The Brain is for. Yes, by that I mean my boy P, who I can just let make all of the decisions and piss everyone off, or keep them happy! Not my problem!

Gotta get to work.

No comments: