Friday, November 14, 2008

Slow

Friday...

A note from chef to cut everyone possible is the first thing I see when I walk into the kitchen. No problem, it's slow anyways and the city is beginning to show effects of the RECESS..... (I won't finish that word) that is already taking over the rest of the country. Our economy sucks, face it, Obama is still months away from stepping into power and his "secret society" of advisors, lawyers, accountants, etc. can't do anything until he steps in. So until then if it takes me working the line every other night to keep this place going, then so be it.

Onto more happy news, did I mention it's Dallas week? I am going to a rally at Dave & Busters at White Flint tonite held by the Redskins and there will be cheerleaders there. Need I say more???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

D&B's 4 T&A's huh?

HAH!!!

Next time the Mrs and I head down to D.C. for a bite we need to check U out! The last time we ate down there was at Bohemian Caverns when we went to see Christian Scott. The food was pretty good too, aight I'm hungry now so I think I'll crush this leftova pizza!!!

GET YEAH!!!

-Ionic8