Monday, April 7, 2008

Ratta Tat Tat

I'm beat, people. Got no damn sleep last night because a pin dropping to the floor upstairs in my new apartment sounds like a nuclear warhead going off below. Just blew through a double, making a ratatouille (yes, I know it's cliche now, but whatever...) with a roasted tomato cream and some of the Pacific Ridgeback Swordfish I talked about last week. Turned out great, even though I was dragging.

I was able to get a few things done this weekend though. I was confirmed as a participant in the DC101 Chili Cook off after finally convincing those people that my tent was flame retardant. And I was able to get together with my peoples and get the TV show moving ahead strong. We've got the studio, we've got the talent, we've got producers a writer and a director...and I think we've got a great concept. Gotta keep it under wraps for a while longer, but I think it's gonna be something fun and something you haven't seen before.

While I'm here I want to thank you guys for keeping up. We've had a lot of response since we've started up just a few weeks ago, and there's plenty more going on through the summer, so stay tuned! And use the comments below each post...I see the Web hits, we know you're here!

Thanks, James

No comments: