Thursday, April 24, 2008

Time Machine

Posting some backlog tonight...here's Monday:

Ahh yes, Monday...

The beginning of a new week and what a week it...uh, will be?? Nevermind, this week will suck.
Can you believe this frickin rain?? Two planes struck by lightening in the same day, accidents all over the place, and people slowing to 10 mph on every turn of the Beltway. As for the Beltway part, that was yesterday, and believe me, it really was like that.

I traveled on 3 different parts of the Beltway and saw 2 accidents, and took part in what seemed like an eternity each time. Left lane/right lane take your pick, they were all driving at the same speeds. I could've sworn when I learned how to drive that the left lane was known as the "fast lane," but maybe thats just me. I also saw gas at $4.05 in Bethesda. 4 bucks for a gallon of gas...where are we headed with this people? Really?? I stay away from political issues but I will just say its lookin like we are screwed on this one, huh?? We'll all be in European SmartCars before too long...

Today at work all anyone could talk about much the weather sucked, but personally my allergies couldn't be happier it's raining. But then again thats just me (and all allergy sufferers, I guess). I also got in the first sketch of my logo for new biz cards, future events, etc. I owe that one to my friends in The Higher Concept for knowing some crafty sketch artists. Now I'll pass it over to my friend Wes at Corporate Press to get me some classy cards.

We got some cherry heirloom tomatoes in today for me to play around with. I was going to do some variation of a Caprese salad today but given the weather I may cook these up. Some port wine to play around with for my sauce...Barramundi (Australian bass) as my fish, good stuff on a shitty day.

No comments: