Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back to Reality

Time to scale back a bit it seems. Maybe my chef did turn out to be a small distraction by coming in last night. It's over now anyways, he is back and I get to step back to the role I played before he left weeks ago. More time to concentrate on what The Mad Chef of M Street wants to get started.

First things first, it's time to start organizing this tailgate for the home opener of the Washington Redskins!! Burgers, brined and bbq'd chicken wings, hot dogs, brats, 9 layer dip, salsa and homemade chips for dipping. Yeah, we gonna have some fun. I have no clue yet as to where I will be setting up this week, but I hope to have that planned out by tomorrow night. I'm trying to contain my excitement from actually being out drinking on a Sunday afternoon.

Did I mention the beer pong table my friend Wes and I made up last year? More him then me because I don't deal with paint all that well, I become more of a kid on the playground then a contractor. I will try to get a pic of it in action while at the game Sunday...maybe even a few pics of my friends and I in rare form.

Oh well, off to work it is and I have the day off tomorrow. Day off eve anyone?

No comments: