Monday, September 29, 2008

It's A Beautiful Moooorrrrnnniiiinnngggg!!!!!

What a weekend!!!

Maryland knocks down yet another top 25 team, and the Redskins? What do you say about them? After it's all said and done this season ain't nowhere near over, but someone got a serious gut check yesterday. That game was shown to about 90% of the country too, can't wait to see what everyone thinks about this team now. I will say that I have already spoken to several friends and I don't see how it's possible that Cowboy fans can call out sick to work the following day after such a loss!

Anyways on to work, I'm very excited about football and all, but this weekend pretty much started the fall season and that means a whole new plethora of foods that I can start to play around with. This is my favorite time of the year. Only bad thing (not too bad) is that I have come to notice that my plates become slightly more complex, as I layer in more flavors. I also roast and braise more often instead of grill and saute items. First up this week will be some butternut squash. I cant wait, time to get on the phone with my vendor!!

Oh yeah, since this wasn't posted last week I have to get this out there to go along with the beautiful picture that was posted yesterday. I for one haven't gotten to up on my team yet, they still have much to prove and they know it as well. Like Redskins Head of Football Operations Vinny Cerato said this morning on his radio show, today is a day to just enjoy what took place yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Nu5fBd6T4

No comments: