Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fire Up the Foreman Grill, They Won't Notice...

Saturday...

Apparently, I told numerous friends they could come in to eat tonite. I mean, it's no big deal by any means, but I don't usually invite people in when I know I am not closing. We also have a party of 75 and had to suspend a cook for not following directions. Short handed tonite because of that and the friends coming in to top it off, well it seems as if I just made my night a little more interesting.

As soon as I go in this afternoon I need to set a few items aside to for them to eat when they come in. I guess I should consider myself lucky that they aren't the most, how do I say this, culinary inclined eaters. Not good enough? OK, they aren't food snobs like myself so just about anything I put on the plate and make look pretty they will probably like without giving me shit.

Tomorrow looks to be a bookworm and study day without being in school. I have numerous recipes to gather for a diet plan I am working on, and yes it involves calorie counting. I also intend to go over the script for this pilot that will eventually come around. Latest news on that is my sponsor had to step in and the studio got a little upset because a loophole was found for us to get in. Meaning that my group is going through some PC BS, get it? No matter, I am confident that it will go down eventually, and what's the harm in improving on it until it comes around, right???

Have a good weekend and GO SKINS...even if we do suck, I'm still a FANatic.

No comments: