Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Flying Without A Pilot

Hump day,

The only thing I can say is it's all about scheduling. How in the world can a successful indie TV and movie producer, a public relations guru with a 9-5 job and a newborn, a DJ who has an XM show and who works with the Mystics & Wizards on game nights, and finally myself...ever possibly coordinate a time and place to discuss logistics of this pilot?

Desperate times call for desperate measures, people. Sunday wont be fun day anymore if I have anything to say about it. It's the one day of the week where 3 out of the 4 of us usually get to sit on our asses. Hopefully we will all be able to meet up soon and get this "show on the road."

Today the restaurant got delivered some Sockeye Salmon.
Beautiful fish to use, and much more flavor then the popular Atlantic counterpart. We also have some baby veges we will be pairing with this tonight. That's all I got. I'm still beat from this weekend, people.

No comments: