Wednesday, July 2, 2008

On Crap Magazine

Did you read this article yet? It's the one I've been mentioning in On Tap Magazine.

This guy, oh wow....not only did he scratch everything that he wrote about me, but he misquoted me as well. That's just the beginning...can I ask for a re-do? I mean not one bit of the food was mentioned and the dude had been in several months earlier and enjoyed everything. Why else would he even decide to come back and write about the place, and not mention what he ate, or how we do things here?

I don't mean to put the brother down or anything, but damn. I know I write bad, just ask The Brain, who often says I write like a retarded 12 year old. But even facts are fucked up. Our Raw Bar is nowhere near 31 feet. IT'S FUCKIN 52 feet! How could you get the number wrong? Maybe the guy just turned 31 and the number stuck?

DC Coast got a tidbit on their food, where is there a damn thing about the food at Sea Catch? We fly in shit from all over the world, DC Coast doesn't, in fact none of the restaurants that got reviewed even do that type of shit regularly.

I am thankful to have made it into another article that I can put into my resume and bio and what not, but did the guy have to fuck up my quote? I mean really, "flavors and tastes?" If I even said something remotely close to that, I would have laughed at myself. That is just entirely too redundant.

Maybe I'm being too harsh, but I will be hearing about this one for a while, especially from my old co-workers at the Coast. I already got a phone call yesterday to start it off.

WONDERFUL.

No comments: