Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hatering

So after actually listening to the audio where one of the band members called a shout out to me, did anyone notice that they basically invited me to the concert they were having that evening?

I mean, I know The Brain didn't catch it...or we would have been there for sure. I mean, who am I to say no to free tickets to a concert? Especially a concert with some newly acquired friends. So what if I would never see them again, but if I had gone to the show and was able to speak to them more, I bet one of them would have ended up in the restaurant sooner or later. Oh well, it was still a blast.

On to my evening, after 6 cups of coffee (I actually lost count to be honest) I am wide awake and my day is done. Perfect! Though to let you know what is going through my head right now after the catering gig on Sunday, I will only say that I will never cater something of that magnitude ever again. If I said it earlier I don't care. I even went so far as to...

I even had to...

Ugh. Nevermind. I don't even want to think about it anymore.

This isn't the way its supposed to be with this sort of thing, and for me, it's the hardest lesson I have ever had to learn about this business.

No comments: