Friday, August 15, 2008

A Confession...

Now, I'm sure you assume that not only is The Mad Chef a great culinary artist, but also an accomplished humorist and scribe.

Well, alas, that is not entirely true. In fact, the content of this blog and The Mad Chef's posts come directly from the source. Those crazy kitchen disasters, workplace snafus and general pimping is what the man is all about. However, the finished product is processed through The ole Brizain.

My writing skills and general awesomeness help make this what it is today, taking the info from The Mad Chef, crossing some t's and dotting some i's...

OK, maybe that's not entirely true either. Basically, The Mad Chef writes like a 3rd grader. Well, that may be too insulting to a 3rd grader. It's more like a blind retard. Or a crackhead the week after the welfare checks stop coming in. He basically takes a shit on a piece of paper, and I have to turn it into Michelangelo's David. And to be fair, the man is an artiste, not a journalist or a writer...although by the day he makes my DeMatha diploma look worse and worse.

What's the point of all this disclosure? For one, I'm drinking beer looking over the Gulf of Mexico laughing at his misfortune during Restaurant Week. But secondly, my Internet is sporadic and the man is busy as all hell and we haven't had many posts up this week, and we wanted you to know why.

So stay tuned, as we'll work this out and have more up tomorrow. And I promise that one of these days I'm posting something directly from the Inbox of The Mad Chef...

No comments: