Thursday, August 28, 2008

Run Like Hell

Day off...

I really don't know what to do with myself. Not. Gym at 9 am, speak with realtor by noon, turn wrenches on one of my cars by 4 and hopefully drinkin by 7, watching my beloved Redskins try to save face before the season opener next week. Will it happen like that? Most likely not but hey, I feel good about my schedule!

On another note, it's looking like this pilot may actually happen early October, so I got to finalize some details but the band just confirmed with me last night that the date we set forth is good for them. Lets get this show on the road! Football season literally right around the corner, an event later on this month with Lucyd Entertainment and a pilot...we are just getting started too.

Gotta run if I am going to keep up with this schedule!!!!

No comments: