Friday, August 15, 2008

LOL, I Made An United Arab Emirates Joke!

Thursday, and boy am I thirsty...for a fucking vacation! OK, so that made no sense whatsoever and that's fine by me. My brain is mush and I don't care anymore. I just watched 60 pounds of salmon and 70 pounds of tilapia walk thru the door. At least that tilapia comes in already cut. Though my chef thought it would be a good idea to "stay ahead of the game" even though I have about 150 pieces of salmon in the walk in right now. Great.

Today promises to be entertaining as always. I am working the speed hump today (lunch) and when I walked in the other day (as my chef was the one opening) it was fucking chaos. But that's OK, I hope it's busy as hell simply to make my day go by faster.

I'm like Dubai, man...I'm running out of gas.

No comments: