Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Love Guru...

...MUST suck, right? I mean, it has to. Jessica Alba can't even save it. Also, dear Mike Myers, leave Verne Troyer out of your next weirdo character comedy...we get it, he's a little person, and it's not funny anymore.

Other random thoughts on this stormy Sunday eve in Annapolis:

I hurt my back playing softball today. It's bad. I mean, we came back from 6 down in the top of the 7th to win, and I had hurt my back earlier in the game but played through it. Problem was, about 15 minutes after leaving the field (and the adrenaline and beer wore off) I was in agony that still hasn't subsided. Note my sunny disposition tonight...

Do MTV and VH1 actually play videos anymore? No, and it's probably a good thing, as much as I'd love to hear (and see) Gwen Stefani's next shitty single.

Are they sure John McCain isn't already dead? And like, has been for a while?

Ow fuck! Did I mention my fucking back HURTS???

Chipotle still will not sell tomatoes in their locations due to the salmonella scare, which is ironic since it's kind of natural to be stuck on a toilet for days after eating there anyway. At least if I get sick from the tomatoes, I have someone to sue later.

Did you know Barack Obama's skin is the same color as AMERICAN SOIL??? USA! USA!

No comments: