Saturday, June 14, 2008

Smell My Face...er, Crabcakes!

Short and sweet for a Saturday...

Thanks to The Brain, James Chase, err...The Mad Chef of M Street will be cooking for Elliot in the Morning in July.

For those of you that live under a rock, because you would have to to live there to not at least have heard of these guys, that is the morning show for DC101. Will I be on the air? Please don't make me laugh. This is the loooooonnnnngggg road. My name will get said once, and if I have a horseshoe up me ass and Elliot is so inclined it will be mentioned TWICE.

Thats OK though, baby steps people, this is only the beginning and each time people hear my name is one more time you may just be inclined to wonder what it is I am all about. One day a few of you that read this and never have had my cooking may actually be inclined to see what my food is all about. I just have to keep typing, keep cooking and hope that people like what they read, what they hear about me, and most importantly...what they eat!

I have no intention of stopping until I reach the top, so thanks to all of you who have helped keep me on track.

I wonder what events The Brain can organize next...

No comments: