Thursday, June 19, 2008

Shelled

12 women sit down, 12 women want 12 separate checks. This about sums up my night.

I won't even get into the substitutions each fucking order had, but it gets even better. One of the women ordered the sea scallops, and then told the server she was allergic to shellfish. Did you just read that right? Yup, sure did.

Before I could go say WTF to the server he was already in the kitchen, explaining how he had attempted to tell the woman what a scallop was, and that she said its OK, she has had them before...so long as the dish isn't made with shellfish. Are you fucking serious? You don't know that scallops are shellfish?

Good thing I had a day off coming up today or I may have have lost it and confronted the table, though maybe I would have gotten a good laugh at her expense...or a slap in the face. Wasn't worth the risk, I bruise easily for a brother. But some people are just fucking stupid.

No comments: